Well, that was a little unexpected. I didn't really mean to stop blogging for so long. It turns out I am a truly terrible juggler and don't cope well with extra balls being hurled at me at all....
OK, so it's been a while and I'm not sure how to pick up again. So, er, here's a random list of things in my head at the minute:
- I'm am just getting over the 'nuts' bit of Christmas and in to the this is actually what it's about part. Phew.
- We have the best Christmas tree EVER this year. I fear the needles are not keen to stick around but that's a problem for another day.
- Have you got your word for next year yet? I think I do, I'm just making sure...
- Looking forward to doing Susannah's gorgeous workbook over the next few days. I've done it for the last 3 years and I really recommend it (plus, it's totally free)
- It's weirdly warm at the minute. I sat outside by the river overlooking St Paul's Cathedral one day last week for Christmas drinks....in a coat but still, it is DECEMBER!
- I'm currently making stollen for the first time. Dan Lepard hasn't let me down so far...
- Signing up for Kim's new class....anyone else?
Anyway, enough about me...how are you?
Image processed using Kim Klassen textures pumpkin grunge, history texture and sonnet 2.