The last 5 on Friday of the year. Here are my favourite five family Christmas traditions.
1. Having a real Christmas tree. Love the smell and the natural 'imperfectness' of it.
2. Listening to Carols from King's on the radio whilst pottering in the kitchen.
3. Opening our Christmas presents after lunch. Lots of people think we're mad but it means Christmas goes on all day.
4. Watching the Wizard of Oz, my all time favourite.
5. Our Adnams Christmas pudding. Delish.
We're putting up our Christmas decorations this weekend. The Moo is beyond excited - and actually I am too. Bring on the sparkle. :)
How about you. What are you favourite family traditions?
Image processed using Kim Klassen textures musiclovin and more magic.